Covid-19 Statement from Total Power Solutions
restrict the spread of Covid-19 intensify, we want to assure you that we are following all H.S.E. and government guidelines and are continually assessing and responding to changes.
These measures include:
Health & Safety
- Prioritising the safety of our employees and customers.
- Regularly communicating with our employees on safety, hygiene, remote access capabilities, and alternate work locations with remote tools, where applicable.
- Coordinating with our customers before site visits to ensure process and requirement alignment and safety for everyone.
- Ensuring dedicated safety processes are in place for our field service engineers, following the latest guidelines and regulations.
- All non essential maintenance activities are suspended with our engineers now only attending for critical call-out and service, in line with government and H.S.E. guidelines to minimise all non-essential movement.
Supply Chain & Lifecycle Management Services
- Coordinating with our suppliers and partners to validate continued service capabilities and exploration of alternative sources of supply where needed.
- Managing product stock and delivery
- Ensuring that all of our team members working remotely use company-issued secure computers complete with end-point protection and connection.
While it is difficult to predict the impact of the COVID-19 situation, please rest assured that we have the people, technology, and tools to continue to serve you during these unique, challenging times.
Should you have questions please contact us.