Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network. Network enable your APC UPS to enhance manageability.
The APC UPS Network Management Cards allow for secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. The configurable notification features keep you informed of problems as they occur. For protected servers, the included PowerChuteTM Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of an extended power outage, always keeping business information safe.
Network Management Cards – Features
- Notification – Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling – Customise shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Data logging – Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Event logging – Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Integrates with StruxureWare – An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
Enterprise management system compatible – Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP (V1, V2, V3) events using the PowerNet MIB.
- Smart Battery Management – Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Browser Accessible – View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Flash upgradeable firmware – Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Reboot equipment remotely – Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Password Security – User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorised against LDAP and Active Directory servers.
- Multi-tier user access – Supports four levels of access – Administrator, Device User, Read-Only User and Network only User with user name and password requirements.
- Radius support – Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
- PowerChute™ Network Shutdown – Operating system shutdown with VMware Ready PowerChute Network Shutdown software which includes advanced integration support for VMware