The New APC UPS Network Management Card 3 (NMC3) allows for secure remote monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via a web browser, command line interface of SNMP. The configurable notification features keep you informed of problems as they occur.
The NMC3 enhanced features include:
Advanced security features to keep your sensitive data secure with newest compliance offerings.
- Increased password security with stricter credentials and force password policy configurations
- EAPoL (Extensible Authentication Protocol over LAN) architecture used in IEEE 802.1x port-based network access control
- Secure access SSH, HTTPS (TLS 1.2)
- Secure email authentication
- 3-tier user access (read only, device and administrator)
- Secure file transfer (SCP)
- 2048 bit encryption key support (SSH/web.
- New processor Low Cost Ethernet Solution (LCES) provides a faster, more powerful experience.
- 1Gigabt Ethernet connection (RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-T)
- RADIUS support: Allows for centralized user management for easier user sign on when remotely managing multiple or multi site UPS
- Simultaneous multiple user login: Supports multiple NMC 3 sessions
Storage & Ease of Use
- Extended memory space to accommodate increased event and data log storage
- 100x event log and data logs
- Pre-loaded multiple language support
- Micro USB based console