Genuine APC RBC(TM) are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications.
Over time UPS batteries wear out. This leads to a loss of power capacity and runtime.
Here are five reasons why you should only use a genuine APC RBC™ in your APC UPS.
- Use of a non-APC battery may result in lower run time, damage the UPS, create a hazardous condition or void UL, CSA, VDE, and other safety certifications on the UPS.
- Use of a non-APC battery will void APC’s Equipment Protection Policy.
- APC recycles used batteries and almost 100% of the battery lead content is reused.
- APC provides a 1-year warranty on APC Replacement Battery Cartridges.
- APC supplies the appropriate instructions for your UPS, along with any needed wires and connectors. All connections are made with high current gas-tight crimps for high reliability.
For larger UPS with 3rd party internal or external battery installations, we work with all major battery manufacturers to supply batteries for whatever runtime requirements you may have.